Sunday, January 16, 2011

Super Junior Super Show 3 @ Guang Zhou 25th DEC 2010

Super Junior
Super Show 3
2010
-GuangZhou
25th Dec 2010...
by:Angelyna

the concert start at 6pm.
i went there 3pm..
can you see the crowd?
shock me!!!
concert was held in a stadium that located between apartment,
shopping malls..
I could conclude that the stadium is middle of the town...
trafic jam...
owh~~ can't think about that!
too scary
that day was not a good wether...
strong wind + raining heavy
cold! it was below 6 degree...
and the most important thing was,
the stadium is outdoor stadium!!!!



take a look at those fans who waiting the long Q outside end,
then only go in...







everyone was wearing thick coat + rain coat!
and umbrella!








see the distance from my zone to the stage~
haha who is this? ryo wook~

and yes,
Shin Dong pointing to my camera..
I should emphasis it's "camera" not "me"^^
the pretiest hee nim~~~

Eun Hyuk~i


again,
this time was sung min~
yes he waving to my "camera"

my sisters was wearing rain coat too^^
and it's freaking cold~
the moment kyu hyun waling towards "us"^^
he standing ust in front of "us"
can you guys see the rain drop?
i can see clearly he was cold and wholding the mic tiedly
even when ye sung singing 'cinderella sister's ost..
he shouted :" wow it's too cold!" hehe

this is Eun Hyuk~~

he did look at " my camera" but too bad i can't capture
that precious moment due to my fingure was unable to move as i wish~T.T
ps: cold and raining day, still in the concert~
i can't able to capture too much picture,
and all of it are not HQ though~
it's really too cold~ i was jumping from the begining until the end of the concert,
to make myself warm..
my leg can't feel anything at the end..
it was like, my leg still with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment